Friday 20 March 2020

Day four


Today was Matts day off and it felt relatively normal, we wondered around a tarn and variously pushed and dragged children around, only real difference was that we swerved the café and had a cheeky cuppa using the camping stove.

 Good fun and will work out a lot cheaper in the longrun!
Although any money we’re saving will go on craft supplies, I think I have enough kids sensory activities up my sleeve to last until September (and they’re going to have to).

Another difference was that matt was clearly eyeing up all the (many many people) walking past us to see if they looked, coronaish. He also handed me the girls mittens to wash when we got home (!)
Which leads me to my next question, how paranoid is too paranoid?

Went to the GP today for an IUD check up that had to be done in person. It was very quiet and extremely eery, I washed my hands a lot.

New Wine got cancelled which made me cry (to be fair I’m crying a fair amount at the moment) I really feel now like there’s nothing to look forward to.

Definitely having a down day. Praise the lord for corona related gifs and videos, everyone needs a laugh right now.

 Also need to keep reminding myself about people in much worse circumstances than us. I am trying to, its just not helping today.

Grateful for

  •           The girls being happy today
  •           Seeing a lovely friend yesterday who is keen to meet up in the outside world.
  •       Building a fort outside using our old futon






No comments:

Post a Comment