Sunday 27 May 2012

24 on the 24th

So I turned 24 last week!!




                                                                  
I've been back at home now for almost a month. Its been blissful, time to bake and walk and talk with my parents. I've been so aware of the countless and constant ways that they love me and how precious that is. From my mum patiently putting up with my chaos to my dad investing in walking with me and teaching me important things like driving on the motorway and operating my new camera. They are both endlessly gracious and I am so greatful for them.  




So I've been thinking a bit about what I want from my 24th year and heres what I came up with.

I want to live fearless, doing things to which my knee jerk reaction is NO WAY!

 to love boldly, generously and unconditionally like its going out of fashion

Jump into the community I've been longing for/dreading all my life

To make space in my heart, mind and schedule for daily time with God, 

Find a justice cause which I'm passionate about and support it in whatever way I can


To spend specific time creatively every week 

To go on a photography course



ooo speaking of photography, I got the most beautiful camera for my birthday, heres some samples of its excellent work so far.....





No comments:

Post a Comment