Thursday 8 October 2009

Some Things Remain the Same...

looking at these old photographs I came to the realisation that very little has really changed for me between the ages of two and twenty one...

My disregard for animals when it comes to having a place to recline...





My drinking habits..

(Me aged 2 with my sippy cup)

(aged 21...with my sippy cup)


And notably my Love of navy wellies....



also its hard to escape the fact that I'm giggling like a manic (most probably at my own jokes) in the pictures of me aged two this clearly hasn't changed a jot :) in fact probably the only thing which has changed is my hair colour!!

2 comments:

  1. you look SO much like your Dad in the giggly two year old one! Love you kid, you are as adorable at twenty one as at two x x x

    (shame about the hair colour :p oh well we all have trials... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Don't ever change!! :)

    ReplyDelete