Thursday 23 December 2010

There is a light

Hello! Sorry its been a trillion years!! I have some christmassy posts in mind but until then there is this beautiful poem my housemate B shared with me recently.....

'There is a light that shines within me

There is a hope that burns inside me

Deep within my soul my very existence

There is a being waiting to be freed

A child who knows no fear, pain or rejection

There is an emotion

All encompassing of excitement, joyfulness, gladness and love

The creative potential of laughter

And the undeniable power of an infants joy, live inside me

Immeasurable are my limits for I call You Father.

Unimaginable my potential for You call me son

There is someone inside of me

Waiting to be unleashed

Whom you embrace

Whom I long to be

There is an All Consuming Fire

A light that permeates from my very being

You have unlocked me God

The doors You have opened no man can shut

I will praise You for all my days

For You are good

You have released me God with Your love

You are everything'

- Ian McIntosh



(picture: fc05.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/243/c/9/wishes_by_Mell0nC0llie.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment