Sunday 13 December 2009

Emma and Andrew

Two of my best friends came to see me this weekend, and it was the loveliest end of term treat ever!!

These two also happen to be one of my favourite couples in the world,



really spacious and happy to share their time even though they don't get to see each other a lot. Here are some pictures partially because Emma wants the pictures, but also because I want to share them :)

we went to see...



which was amazing, funny odd and moving

and played...



my familys favourite game which I'm attempting to spread to as many people as possible!

Emmie!!




We made wonderfully yummy shortbread men..





the three of us being sillies..





Whilst in town me and Andrew fulfilled the age old head board tradition...





We also had a lovely meal at waggamammas..







All in all a delicious weekend :) and one that will take me through the next week of work to the end of term quite nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment